The Result Report is a basic results report. This report shows a list of all results for users who belong to a selected folder (if a folder is highlighted), or results for a particular Candidate (if a Candidate is selected). It provides information such as username and full name, as well as assessment information including duration, score and status.
Please note that unlike the All Results Report this report does not need to be run at organisation level.
In order to create the Result Report:
- The folder/group (or Candidate) must first be selected from the tree structure
- Once the Folder/Candidate is highlighted, select the Reports drop down (located to the right of the Organization drop down)
- Select Result Report from the list
The list of search parameters is then displayed. The Category, From and To fields are commonly filtered parameters; however, complete all parameters as required
- Select the All Knowledge Objectives drop down and narrow down the Knowledge Objectives if required
- Select the All Resources drop down and narrow down if required
- Select the Choose Category drop down and narrow the category down
- Click in the From field and enter the start date in the format for the locale (or use the calendar icon to choose a date - use the arrows to move between months)
- Click in the To field and enter the end date in the format for the locale (or use the calendar icon to choose a date - use the arrows to move between months)
- Select the Result status drop down and narrow down the status, selecting from Review, Unfinished or Finished
- Select the Show Removed tick box to include any results for users who have been removed from the system
- Enter the Score Range if required; it will automatically show all scores but it can be narrowed down, for example 0-50
- Select the Output format drop down to select the alternative output of a Text file (this is covered in the Report Output section below)
- Once all parameters have been chosen, select Run Report
The results will appear in the format specified in the filters.
The results of the report can be reviewed online, printed or output to Text file.
The reports will show online by default, as shown below.
Once the results are available online a Print button is displayed to the bottom left of the results.
If there are a lot of results, the print button appears at the end of the results page. The scroll down facility can be used to access it.
The report can be output to Text file by choosing the report parameter Text under the Output format field.
- Click the Output format drop down
- Select Text
- Choose any other search parameters required
- Select Run Report
Once the report is run, a message automatically appears for a Text file to be opened or saved. Either open the Text file or save the file so it is available outside of the system.