The Consumption Report shows the total number of online tests or manual assessments an organisation has consumed during a selected month. It also displays a list of how many used tests were completed. The same information is also displayed for each sub group within the organisation.
Category reports show a summary of the tests taken in that category, while resource reports break the categories down into individual tests (resources).
Please note that this report requires the organisation level to be selected prior to accessing the report drop down.
In order to create the Consumption Report:
- The Organisation must first be selected from the tree structure
- Once the Organisation is highlighted, select the Reports drop down (located to the right of the Organization drop down)
- Select Consumption Report from the list
The list of search parameters is shown.
- Click on the Report menu
- Scroll to select the relevant month for the report
- The report can be filtered further using the tick box and the Show (Category and Resource) and Levels fields
- Click on the Run Report button
The report shows the number of tests taken, or consumed, during the month selected, along with the number of completed tests, as this may differ from the number of tests started.
The results of the report can be reviewed online, printed or output to Excel.
The reports will show online by default.
Once the results are available online a Print button will be displayed to the bottom left of the results.
If there are a lot of results, the print button appears at the end of the results page. The scroll down facility can be used to access it.
The report can be output to an Excel file by choosing the report parameter Excel under the Output format field.
- Click the Output drop down
- Select Excel
- Choose any other search parameters required
- Select Run Report
Once the report is run, a message automatically appears for an Excel file to be opened or saved. Either open the Excel file or save the file so it is available outside of the system.