The Certificate Report presents the users that have completed a Knowledge Objective (ECDL/ICDL Certificate).
In order to create the Certificate Report:
- Select the group/folder from the tree structure
- Once the folder is highlighted, select the Reports drop down (located to the right of the Organization drop down)
- Select Certificate Report from the list
The list of search parameters is shown.
- Select the Certificate/s from the available list and select the Require all selected certificates tick box if multiple are selected
- Optionally, choose a date range:
- Click in the From field and enter the start date in the format for the locale (or use the calendar icon to choose a date - use the arrows to move between months)
- Click in the To field and enter the end date in the format for the locale (or use the calendar icon to choose a date - use the arrows to move between months)
- Add a name into the Username filter to report for a specific user
- Select the Show module results tick box if required
- Select the Output format drop down to select the alternative output of a text file
- Once all parameters have been chosen, select the Run Report button
The results of the report can be reviewed online, printed or output to a Text file.
The reports will show online by default.
Once the results are available online, a Print button is displayed to the bottom left of the results.
If there are a lot of results, the print button appears at the end of the results page. The scroll down facility can be used to access it.
The report can be output to a Text file by choosing the report parameter Text under the Output format field.
- Click the Output format drop down
- Select Text
- Choose any other search parameters required
- Select Run Report
Once the report is run, a message automatically appears for a Text file to be opened or saved. Either open the Text file or save the file so it is available outside of the system.