If a user has a problem during a certified test which cannot be resolved locally, the support file will need to be obtained and given to your regional provider. Your regional provider will liaise directly with PSI for further investigation.
Capturing an issue during a test
If the Candidate experiences any problems running a test, please capture the issue, by using the capture feature. Clicking the Capture button (in the top control panel) will generate a file that contains a screenshot of everything currently on-screen and the background system requirements and transaction details.
The screenshot is saved with a file extension of .support. Please note that it is not possible to view the support file and it will need to be forwarded to your regional provider. Your regional provider will liaise directly with PSI for further investigation.
Serious Error Message
When a Candidate experiences a problem during a test and the following serious error message displays use the following steps:
<A serious error has occurred. Please click the Download button to download error information, and contact your administrator. The test will now end>
To create and access the support file:
- Press the Download button
- Save the Log file to your computer
- Find the support file on your computer, normally in the download directory: C:\Users\admin\Downloads
- Select the support file with the latest date and time
- Please send the support file to your regional provider. Your regional provider will liaise directly with PSI for further investigation