Additional Administrators can be created within ATLAS Cloud by other Administrators.
To create an Administrator:
- Click the Admin Main (or Admin Sub) folder
- Select the Organization drop down (located in the top left hand corner of the screen)
- Highlight Create and then select Add user
The Create profile screen will appear. The Administrator details need to be added here and saved.
Please note that the mandatory fields include: Username, Password, First name, Last Name, Date of birth and Email address
- Add the Username
- Type the Password
- Retype the same Password in the Confirm password field
Remember username and passwords are both case sensitive.
- Type the Last Name
- Type the First name
- Scroll down to view further fields
- Complete the Email address field
- Add any further non mandatory information into the other fields for your reference, if required
- Click the Save button
- A message will now appear stating:
Your changes have been successfully saved.
The new Administrator now appears in the tree structure under the Admin Main folder (or Admin Sub folder if that was selected initially).
Please pass the username and password details onto the new Administrator for them to be able to log into the system.