The Pre-paid Report can be used to find out the remaining credits for an organisation or group. It provides information on what has been allocated to the account as well as the credit usage and availability.
In order to create the Pre-paid Report:
- Select the group/folder from the tree structure
- Once the folder is highlighted, select the Reports drop down (located to the right of the Organization drop down)
- Select Pre-paid Report from the list
The list of search parameters is shown. Complete all parameters as required:
- Select the Category drop down and narrow the category down if required
- Click in the From field and enter the start date in the format for the locale (or use the calendar icon to choose a date - use the arrows to move between months)
- Click in the To field and enter the end date in the format for the locale (or use the calendar icon to choose a date - use the arrows to move between months)
- Select the Output format drop down to select the alternative output of a Text file
- Once all parameters have been chosen, select the Run Report button
The results appear in the format specified in the filters and show the number of credits allocated, available and used for each folder under the group selected in the tree structure. The number of credits remaining is shown in the Available column.
The results of the report can be reviewed online, printed or output to a Text file.
The reports will show online by default.
Once the results are available online, a Print button is displayed to the bottom left of the results.
If there are a lot of results, the print button appears at the end of the results page. The scroll down facility can be used to access it.
The report can be output to Text file by choosing the report parameter Text under the Output format field.
- Click the Output format drop down
- Select Text
- Choose any other search parameters required
- Select Run Report
Once the report is run, a message will automatically appear for a Text file to be opened or saved. Either open the Text file or save the file so it is available outside of the system.